House update - that's getting big too!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
April 4th 2009
Published: April 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

FrontFrontFront

We're a little bigger than the neighbours.
We are officially at 'lock-up' stage, (although the back door was open today).

We're probably 3 months away from moving in, as long as everything goes to plan. The plaster boards are all on and most of the external painting is done, just a bit left to do on the cladding above the garage. They'll probably plaster out the inside next week, then it's just fit-out, painting and flooring.

I couldn't get upstairs as they've plastered over my access route, (I used to shin up the inside of the laundry chute Spiderman stylee).

I met up with a landscaper at site today for some ideas and quotes on what to do with the drive and gardens.

It's all getting a bit exciting!




Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

BackBack
Back

I think we may need to hire a window cleaner. That's a lot of glass.
SideSide
Side

The back of the garage has a garage door on, (to get the boat through ;-) )
HallHall
Hall

Looking down the hall from the front door, the boards above cover what will be an open void to upstairs.
Front loungeFront lounge
Front lounge

Looking through the openings into the study. The plan is to fill the openings with fishtanks, (still need to convince Em though).


Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb