How Santa really works


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
November 25th 2008
Published: December 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We settled in Melbourne for a few days, got to know our way around , we discovered the Carousel in the middle of the city and walked along the river. We couldn’t get over the amount of trams and just had to go for a ride on one so we hopped on to the free city circle tram and as you do when you get to a city WE SHOPPED.
Christmas shopping was the main reason and we managed to get most of it done in a day.
The next day we went into town and after a ride on the carousel in Federation Square before we went to see the big man himself. We found SANTA hiding in the Christmas Cave at Myer, Sam got to give Santa his wish list and then ride the Polar Express train. We all did some craft and made a Christmas card.
The next night we ventured back into the city to check out the Christmas lights, the giant tree and the animated Myer window that explained “How Santa Really Works” from receiving mail, keeping tabs on kids all year, production of toys to delivery. It was very well done.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

CheckmateCheckmate
Checkmate

a game of chess at Pancakes on the Mall (Bourke st)


Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0656s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb