a quick hello.....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
November 5th 2005
Published: November 5th 2005
Edit Blog Post

alright cobbers, just wanted to check in once again, just finished work late again after yet another wedding function, i say this with all honesty, the guys tonight where the most boring bunch of people i have ever heard speak. it seemed as if they all wanted to give a speech but they all said the same boring shite. plus they were 36 & 39 so everyone there was pretty old and alas pretty minging, nothing gets the shift ripping by like a bunch of good looking girls.

so pretty much i've been hanging out and doing very little else, i'm going to go down to phillip island where they have penguins, kangaroo's and koalas, so that should be cool i could get pecked, punched and severly scratched by possibly the cutest animals on the planet all in the same place! and how good is this in the supermarkets (coles) you can buy kangaroo steaks! and there cheap loke $5.00 so maybe 3 pounds! so maybe see so kicking about and then eat one! yum yum jump around my tum... oh you can't cos your dead!

alright i'm off to bed, can i say at this point zane low on radio one is my hero i get to here good music anytime of the day.

later people.

p.s. caleb come back to melbourne!

Advertisement



6th November 2005

I do...on weekends
Lee, I was here this weekend, but mainly just kicking back, going out with my uncle for his birthday and helping clean out my parents' garage. I'll be around next weekend if you want to catch up. Actually, we're having two barbeques (one on Saturday and one on Sunday), so I'll see if I can get you an invite. You can have your kangaroo steak.

Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb