A weekend without you..


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
July 29th 2007
Published: November 30th -0001
Edit Blog Post

Honey.. me miss you too, here's some recap on what happen starting on friday..
You see, St Kilda 4 decided to cook up some meal. Some were goldish, some were blackish..

But before that, at lunch time, when I was eating my lunch slowly at Maggie's, her pupu stared at me, begging for spare food.. unfortunately my tummy demands all food to be devoured, and ended up leaving pupu with nothing. and he was pissed off, bad! pouring out his sacred water onto the carpet; get a lesson from Maggie; and didnt bother to come out of bathroom for hours... poor dogie..

on saturday, a sunny afternoon, so i went to do some work on my car. nothing hard, just required some time and effort to rotate all wheel, took me 3 hours, and meanwhile also cleaned up all wheel and brakes, im so happy to take this shot.

and at night, cooked some meat, but Adit called mentioning Agus is back, so off I go to Garage Cafe, just to joined up with them, Johanna, and Karina. finishes the dinner and quickly went to Max Brenner; the one at QV were packed, but we managed to find a seat at Melb Central..

All well, here comes sunday, the dusk till dawn quite normal with church activity. at night went to organised ppl to have dinner together at some restaurant, just to have a chat with Agus.. so decided to go to Royal Garden, but most of us have to detour to Imperial Kingdom because of some inacurate guide from one of us :p

Off to Berwick for some inspections and there we go, all my weekends in one post :p

Pics are TBA

Miss you hunneh

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb