MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
December 21st 2006
Published: December 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Have a great Christmas everybody and an even better New Year!!!

Missing home loads especially at this time of year. Enjoy the festivities, I'll be thinking of you all!

When you're out on the town enjoying the Christmas & New Year celebrations, click (or copy/paste) the below link and imagine Im there avin a boogie with ya!!! Lol!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=455e11d82616b5e972e585eG06122016

Rox x

Advertisement



21st December 2006

Merry Merry
Hey Rox, First christmas without a barclays christmas party! Ha. Have a blast chicken and we are thinking about you! Lots of Love Lara and Ivor
22nd December 2006

merry christmas roxanna and a happy new year may it bring all u want and need!
hey roxanna will be phoning you anyway but just to say will be thinking of you too through out xmas will miss ya loads, especially after xmas lunch when everyone else goes to sleep except me and you!!! wishing you a g8 new year too, may it be filled with loads of fun and laughter for your australian xmas, think of it this way it might be a while before you experience a hot xmas, wonder how father xmas is able to get to australia the reindeers would surely dry out and i cant see santa slidin that sleigh on sand or grass!!! anyhow have a merry merry extra merry christmas and an awsome new year!!! your sister emma (one love)
22nd December 2006

Merry-xmas
HAVE AWICKED X-MAS IN THE SUN!!!
1st January 2007

Hey!
Hi ya Roxie, hope you are having blast in Australia. Have an excellent New Year. Look forward to catching up with you. xxx :)
12th January 2007

Bit late n all but still.... Merry New Year!!!

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb