Catsitters


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
April 22nd 2008
Published: June 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Our flatOur flatOur flat

some pictures of our little flat
Day 356 (17.3.08) to Day 359 (20.3.08)

With a 4 day week (you have to love the Aussie love for public holidays) we had another relatively ordinary week at work. Tuesday brought around another Swing dancing lesson where we brushed up on some Charlston moves, a lot of fun!

We had a pretty hectic day on Wednesday with the washer broken in the flats we had a trip to the laundry and some food shopping to do before another evening at the basketball where we had a fantastic game with a very tense last couple of minutes - a win none the less!

Having had yet another extremely dull week of work we were glad to know that Thursday was our last day before a long 4 day weekend for Easter. Phew! We had invited Tiana and Ash over for dinner as they were off on holiday to New Zealand and were dropping off Taiga (her cat) for us to ‘cat sit’. Having done some research into new veggie recipes, Chrissie knocked up an amazing cannelloni dinner, topped off with a slice of home made banana bread which she had also baked earlier in the week. We were thoroughly shocked to find that our regular weekly routine had been disrupted this week. The advent of the Australian Football season meant that Lost wasn’t on this week - terrible! Ash took some time going over the rules with us and as we started to get the hang of it we realised that it appears to be a mish-mash of a variety of different sports! Now that we understand it a little we plan to go to a game sometime to see footy fever at first hand.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



16th June 2008

Why so much tidier ...
than you house in the UK???

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 23; dbt: 0.032s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb