" I've Had The Time of My Life, and I've Never Felt This Way Before, Yes I Swear That It's True"


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
January 14th 2007
Published: January 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

This message is for Matt Sauers, Ryan Sparks, and Daniel Adams. I just got of the phone with you guys and it filled my heart with joy speaking with you guys for the first time in over 3 months. Your all my best friends from home and I miss you all so much. I hope you read this soon and keep in touch with me as often as possible. All 3 of you guys helped me in my time of need. Giving me a warm place to stay when i didn't have anywhere else to go. I will forever remember those times crashing at your houses and the kindness I felt from you guys. Ryan, I know you remember when we woke up one morning unfortunalty a little to close. And me having to arise at 3am to go to work. Just say the words with me. "Why am i getting up to got to work right now?" Matt, we had a few scary moments when we had to crash together a few times. I didn't mean to spoon you. Just thank God Dan that you didn't have to go through any of that. Miss you guys and hope to talk soon.

Advertisement



18th January 2007

Vegas Baby!!!!
Yo what up man.... Heading to Vegas today for the AVA awards,(porn awards) it should be kinda interesting. Not as interesting as your life. I'm sure you are having a blast in Australia and meeting tons of cool people. Send some pictures. When are you headed back to the US?

Tot: 0.216s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 17; qc: 87; dbt: 0.0945s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb