Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » Port Melbourne
February 12th 2015
Published: February 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

G'day, we're back in Melbourne at the moment, didn't arrive back til midnight the night before. We caught the local bus in Fiji back to the airport and caught a flight to Sydney where we had a longer stop over. Had the usual flip flop check, only me !! It is now the norm, if they don't check my flip flops for explosives, then something is seriously wrong !! It was a whole day travelling, just wipes me out. Yesterday we just had an easy day, got up late, did some washing, then we walked into Port Melbourne where the little shops and cafes are, picked up some bits, came home. Waited for Sue to finish work and we all then went to the South Melbourne Night Market. It was great, we arrived there about 8 ish, they had music, lots of stalls selling nice bits and pieces and plenty of eating places. It had a good vibe to it, everyone friendly. They have this every Thursday night at this particular market. We brought some 'street food' as its called, from some delicious Vietnamese stand, very tasty.

We have decided to stay in Melbourne over the weekend and then go off again next week as festivals and events are happening, this is one of the best things over here, always plenty of things to do and a lot of them FREE !! which is even better ! Will reveal where we're going when we're there !

Right just put another wash on, going to have brekki and go into the city. It's going to be another hot one !!


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1147s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb