Day 85


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » MCG
July 17th 2010
Published: July 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Maybe we been a little harsh on melbourne it does have a very european feel to it with the trams and the buildings and its cold and grim here but anywhere that has The MCG cant be all bad, a place Philip has been desperate to see since he arrived in Australia and true cricketing colusiem that blows you away the sports musuem inside is fantastic as well and the interactive games at the end are great fun although getting involved in the interactive Aussie rules game with our friend gino wasnt the best idea especially with another half marathon to run somewhere in the world a week sunday. Philip hasnt run since the marathon in the gold coast but has been swimming most days so maybe a bit of trainning wouldn't go a miss.

We venture to the little coastly resort of St kilda for the evening where we see wild peniguns on the esplande which is an unexpected pleasure, not for them after taking a million pictures we notice a sign saying no flash photographs as the poor peniguins stummble around half dazed.

Tommorow is back to Queensland the sunshine and Brisbane, we love Queensland we even have a photo shoot with the press back in the gold coast Monday although taking gino may not be the best idea.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0821s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb