our oz journey so far!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » City Centre
December 3rd 2007
Published: December 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

After a long journey from home town Newton abbot we finally arrived in the beautiful city of melborne. we got to our hotel back pac caught up on our sleep and started our adventure, yippee!!

We started our week with visiting melbourne zoo, where there where lots of weird and wonderful animals which where beautiful to see. we even witnessed a proper lion fight wrahh!! that was crazy! i loved the gorillas! Ooh ooh!

The Beaches and markets here are fab the sun is beaming! ill be visiting these markets again when i return as so much to look at, oh and buy!!

I think this must be tram city as you seem to have to catch trams everywhere!! its all go!!!

Went on our neighbours tour the day after the zoo where we visited ramsay street and met susan kennedy.

We booked a tour along the great ocean road from melbourne to adelaide, the sights were amazing! the twelve apostles were mind blowing! after the twelve apostles we headed off to the grampians and we saw wild roo's hopping along the road side! we arrived at our accomodation for the night and were really pleased as we had a chalet type building shared between the five memebers of our tour. We dropped our packs straight away and nipped out to see wild roo's by torch light - great! had a lovely nights sleep and set off early for bush walking and to check out the McKenzie falls. Afterwards we hopped on a bus to adelaide, it took six hours to get here and we feel pretty pleased with ourselves that the first part of our trip has gone so well.




Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb