"Porridge Fee" Target achieved


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Hastings
May 20th 2013
Published: May 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

WOW HOW GOOD IS GOD



14 days ago we asked the congregation at Holy Trinity to pray for the families and staff at Msalato.

We especially asked them to pray for the 45 children who attended the kindergarten as the daily serve of porridge had been cancelled due to lack of funds.

At this time of Pentecost it has been amazing to feel and see the power of prayer and also feel and see the work of the Holy Spirit. The members of the congregation not only supported the fundraising with prayer they also provided financial support and last week they even turned 'Pumpkin into Porridge' by swapping a donation for some butternut pumpkin.

Together, the congregation along with some contacts I have in the IT industry have managed to raise sufficient funds that will enable the kindergarten to provide each child with a daily serve of porridge for the next 12 months. This money will also relieve the families of the children from the burden of having to paying the fee.

Thank you so much to everyone and we continue to praise God for his blessings.

Advertisement



20th May 2013

Porridge Fee
What a great and faithful God. It is good to be a part of the Holy Trinity family.
20th May 2013

Porridge
What a great way to start your journey with Jesus !
20th May 2013

What amazing grace.
21st May 2013

Porridge
Way to go, Holy Trinity! Well done Jess and Evelyn for sharing with us so that we may pray and support those in need. God Bless you both.

Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0763s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb