The caravan at Tyabb


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Hastings
April 30th 2013
Published: May 1st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Well we have moved our caravan to Rosie & Greg's at Tyabb on Sunday 28th April and set up at the front of the carport.

It may seem strange that we are house sitting but still living in our caravan, however the whole idea of living in the caravan prior to heading to the UK was that it gave us the opportunity to make sure we could live in a caravan. It gives us the opportunity to asses what we have and what we need in the caravan and what we can do without.

While at Rosie & Greg's we have access to the shower, bathroom, kitchen area and TV lounge that make up part of the games room overlooking the swimming pool, so we are able to stretch out a bit and also collect our stored boxes from Michael & Chris Woods. This will give us the opportunity to asses the content of these boxes.

The first week at Rosie & Greg's has been quiet different from the last 3 weeks at the caravan park. The smell of open wood fires in the early afternoon and evening, the sounds of the birds, Kookaburras, Cockatoos etc and the autumn colours have all added to our experience. Of course we have Simba the dog, a Rhodesian Ridgeback, a big dog but extremely friendly and easy to walk, the three sheep and lots of rabbits. God is good to us.

Of course I continue to work for C Smart International and we both continue with our Ridley Certificate course studies


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0836s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb