Ryans 20/20 Leaving Bash


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Gippsland
February 15th 2008
Published: February 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ryan the pom is leaving tomorrow to head back to sunny England. The A grade season has finished now and I think he's ready to get back. He decided to have an initiation 20/20 cricket match to go out in style. I was asked to play more for a bit of English support I think, but It was great fun and not very serious. We started drinking before the game started and continued throughout play and after till the early hours of the morning. It's pretty tough fielding with a stubby in your hand and even worse when you’re trying to bat.
The game ended in a tie as I think the scorer was to pissed to know with any certainty what the scores were. We had a bit of a presentation and then a feed. The ladies did us all proud again as the food was fantastic. Great way to see him off. The club president did a bit of a speech to thank Ryan and give him a few bits from the club including a signed shirt from us all and a card. He reckons he'll be back next year so with a bit of luck he'll be back in Traralgon around September time.
Once again i took a shit load of pictures.


Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.19s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb