Playing Cricket


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Gippsland
October 21st 2007
Published: October 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Played 2 games for Traralgon Imperials now. Not had the best of starts personally, but once again the nerves have been getting the better of me. It’s pretty different to being back home. The outfield is unbelievably slow this time of year. As soon as the ball hits the ground it stops. Hit a few shots right out the middle that ended up stopping or going for 1. Batted twice now and made 1 and 13, been coming in at 6 needing to score quickly. Could do with going in a bit earlier to get used to the conditions but never mind. The main thing is we've won both games. They even let me have a bowl this weekend. To be far i was crap but still took 2 wickets finishing with figures, 3 overs, 2 wickets for 15 runs. Im hoping i can play at least 4 games but if i stay till December might be able to manage 8. That’s enough boring you about cricket now. Hopefully got some work lined up this week, fitting roller garage doors for the chairman at the club. Least it gets me out and about a bit. Nothing else really planned this week, but need to start doing a bit of something fitness wise, maybe running.
Well hope everyone is ok and thanks for the messages. Vino

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1011.2kb