The chair lift experance


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Tasmania » Launceston
December 18th 2007
Published: June 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We thought we would have abit of a lazy day today, so we headed off to check out the highest basin chairlift in town. The chairlift cairred you over the Cataract Gorge, the views from up thier were awesome, I even saw a guy having a pee on the way over, and of course I shouted abuse at him like small cock, cos from up their it was small.

We arrived on the other side about 5 mins after we set off, and it felt very europian to me lots of flowers and peacocks. We grabed a coffee and watched as the mad japanese took photo after photo of the peacocks, by the time we wanted to take a photo the peacocks had had enough and buggered of into the bush. so we headed off to walk over the suspension bridge which over looks the gorge, but we had only gone a few steps and Julie triped and took the end of her big toe off, and yes I could not stop laughing such a sick sense of humour. So back up to the chair lift we went to get to the other side.

The toe had stopped bleading,
Me & JulieMe & JulieMe & Julie

Ready to get our ticket
so out came the first aid box and we made Julie a big toe bandage. Now all was good and we were ready to go across the suspension bridge. As you can imagine I was jumping up and down and shaking the shit out of this bridge, it was so much fun I thought, although Brad and the old guy on the bridge didnt seem to think so. They both ran to end so funny...


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Me on the wobbly bridgeMe on the wobbly bridge
Me on the wobbly bridge

before I started to jump up & down


Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0566s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb