Freycinet Lodge


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Tasmania » Coles Bay
November 12th 2011
Published: February 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Sensitively sited in coastal bushland within the boundary of the Freycinet National Park, Freycinet Lodge is the ideal accommodation for holiday makers by day and a comfortable haven at night as the sun sets across the waters of Great Oyster Bay. Freycinet Lodge is approximately 28km from the junction, just inside the Freycinet National Park boundary putting you as close as possible to the natural beauty of Freycinet. You can arrange a National Parks Pass at the Visitor Centre to gain access to your accommodation at Freycinet Lodge. With a spectacular waterfront location at the foot of The Hazards, just inside Freycinet National Park, Freycinet Lodge is a superb base for exploring the Freycinet peninsula. The eco-accredited Freycinet Lodge is living proof that communing with nature does not have to mean roughing it. Freycinet Lodge is a place to relax and rejuvenate. To experience nature's wild harmony without sacrificing your creature comforts. Stylish yet simple, the Lodge's cabins are designed to impart welcoming familiarity and warmth without the intrusion of telephones or television. Freycinet Lodge has successfully integrated superb accommodation with the environment. Enjoy exquisite cuisine, fresh produce and local wines at Freycinet Lodge. With panoramic views of Great Oyster Bay, The Bay Restaurant offers premium dining featuring superb local seafood. Overlooking Coles Bay, Richardson's Bistro offers delicious casual dining complimented with a great range of Tasmanian wines and beers.

Read more: http://www.freycinetlodge.com.au/wheretostay.asp



Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb