flitting around the country side


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Mount Gambier
July 22nd 2010
Published: July 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

well it is getting mightly close to that exciting day next week where i fly off to the other side of the world. its 11pm at night and i'm leaving tomorrow 4pm and i haven't even packed! silly silly girl as per usual leaving it to the last minute. have been having the worst little anxious feelings. freaking out about all those unknowns that i am about to step into. although i am very nervous i still have no intentions of holding back and cancelling my trip (as much as my nan is keen for that to happen) so its all set to go. i have received my confirmation email today regarding the visitation details for my sponsored child visit. i will be seeing aaron exactly on his birthday. he will be turning six years old and i have a few little things for him and his friends to play with.

so tomorrow i'm off to adelaide. then saturday i'm off to brisbane. then next thursday i'm off to canberra. then sydney. then perth. then johannesburg. then livingstone. all in one day pretty much. what a wonderful time in my life and its the most amazing feeling knowing i have actually done what i set out to do!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb