Australian Adventure


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Clare
June 6th 2014
Published: June 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hi travel lovers.

I figured it was time for a travel update since it has been some time. We spent a couple of weeks in Adelaide checking out all the local sites in and around the city and surrounding country side.

Included was a quick 4 day trip to the Gold Coast (Mullumbimby) to celebrate my sisters (Isabelle) 60th birthday and brother inlaw (Darren) 50th birthday. A great time and congratulations to you both.

Included in the Adelaide adventure was trips into the Adelaide Hills to see Mt Lofty, Bridgewater (Bridgewater Mill and water wheel), Hahndorf (German Village), Lobethal, Gumeracha (giant rocking horse) and then the Gorge Wildlife park before heading back to Adelaide.

On leaving Adelaide we headed for Clare (another wine district - Riesling) to spend a couple of days checking out the surrounding historic towns of Burra, Farrell Flat and Mintaro with a detour to the Red Banks Conservation Park which was an excellent choice to get a taste of things to come as we head further up into the centre of Australia and the Flinders Ranges etc.

Hope you like the photos.


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



16th June 2014

Red Bank Gorge
looks beautiful and I love the picture of the misty lighthouse and the Water Wheel. Thanks for blogging x

Tot: 0.237s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 24; qc: 106; dbt: 0.1568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb