02 04 2010


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide
April 4th 2010
Published: April 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

02 04 2010

Friday 2nd April 2010. We got up and realised we were in Adelaide. Nice to be staying for a while after the last 4 days travelling.

The day dawned bright and sunny and up to 27 degrees. Perfect for an explore around. We got our act together and dove off on Brian’s 5.0l V8 Holden Statesman. A trip slowly wandered to Mount Lofty the highest mountain which had a stunning view over the whole of Adelaide running north to south.

After we dropped off to Cleland Wildlife Park. This was a delightful place and we got to see Kangaroos Koalas Tasmanian devils and all .The kangaroos were delightfully soft to stroke. We also saw Echidnas and Emus and had a lovely stroll around.

The journey home was via Hahndorf a delightful Germanic shopping area. The sun shone and we took in all the sights and scenery.

All good things must come to an end and we went home for a meal and a small glass of wine and catch up with the intervening years.

Not sure if it was the excitement and anticipation of the previous week or what but by 2200 hours we were all fast asleep.



Additional photos below
Photos: 90, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.493s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 17; qc: 52; dbt: 0.3453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb