Less than 2 days to go untill Take-off


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide Hills
June 23rd 2010
Published: June 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

It is getting close now. Less than 2 days. We have spent the evening packing bags and sorting clothes and working out what we want to take. Dad has filled out his outgoing passenger card but I haven't got mine yet so I can't fill it out yet.

I have recieved an e-mail from Nana. She says that she is in Edinburgh en route Inverness and The Orkneys. She says that it is very warm, but she reckons that it will be cooler int he north. We will hear more of what she has done and her stories later on, and I will publish that as a separate blog entry, but untill we hear more from her when we are in the Netherlands, and when we meet up with her.

We are still looking at what we want to do in London and Paris, but we have a general idea. We have also heard back from family in Germany and the Netherlands and are looking forward to spending time with them when we get there.

Tomorrow will be when we pick up our plane tickets and a new travel card from me from our travel agent Jetset. Tomorrow will be when we pack the final things into our bags. Tomorrow will be when I say goodbye to everyone at school. Tomorrow will be when we finish off everything we need to do before we go.

Just remember that at 11.50 am Adelaide Time on Friday, will be when we leave the country for 25 days. (That is 12.20 pm AEST and 4.20 am European time and 3.20 am British Time)

Wish us luck

Ben Geytenbeek

Advertisement



Tot: 0.792s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.7082s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb