Malaysia and Hong Kong 2012


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
March 19th 2012
Published: March 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well not long now till we jet off again to Malaysia and Hong Kong. It is so hard to believe that it has been nearly 2 years since our last blog for our trip to the USA!

We fly out from the Gold Coast with Air Asia with our first stop-over being Kuala Lumpur (KL). We will only be there for 3 hours before we are on another plane to Kota Kinabalu (KK). KK is the capital of Sabah which is the Malaysian State on Borneo. We will be in KK for 5 nights.

From Sabah, we will be flying on to Hong Kong for 4 nights.

Then from Hong Kong it is a flight back to Malaysia to the island of Penang for 5 nights.

From Penang we have decided to drive back to KL and see a bit of the country that way. We won't be having any stopovers as it's only a few hours from Penang to KL (unless we get lost, of course 😊 ). We will be staying in KL for 5 nights.

This will be our first overseas family holiday with the addition of our baby boy, Frankie who has literally just turned 1. A little nervous about the half-decent flight to KL (approx 7hrs), but only because he has become very active and inquisitive with his crawling and standing up in the past week or two. Danika (9) and Zavanna (8) are pretty well used to flying and travelling at this point so not at all worried with how they will fly.

We hope you enjoy reading our blog, although we are really doing this as a keepsake for Dani, Zav, Frankie and ourselves to look back on in years to come.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0246s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb