RUGBY!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
June 12th 2006
Published: June 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

SkydiveSkydiveSkydive

Byron Bay!
OZ vs ENGLAND 37: 3
We've been in Sydney since Friday. Have met up with Chloe and Lily. The rugby was awesome! ( admittedly we lost 37-3) But there was live music before and afterward which was cool. We all bought white tops. Did St George's flags on front with red duck tape. Facepainted flags and made a massive banner saying "Ollie will you marry me." I didn't know who Ollie was, but Claire assured me he was quite good looking. Was a really good atmosphere and the stadium was packed. One of the Ozzie chants is "what do you wanna be? .... a wallabie!" But instead we replied "....a pommy!" Which seemed to take them all by surprise. Lots of harmless heckling ( think we would of been mugged had it been a football match). We went to an Irish pub afterwards where they had more live music. So was a really good night.

We went to Bondi beach today, a little colder than last time we went. But had lovely jewellery, bought some new earrings. We're going to the Blue Mountians tommorrow, Claire's 2nd cousin is giving us a lift and we're going to stay with his Mum, so should be a good trip and cheap!



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Bungee JumpBungee Jump
Bungee Jump

Queenstown!
JetboatingJetboating
Jetboating

Queenstown


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb