Australia!!!!!!!! We love it!!!!!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
April 9th 2009
Published: April 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Leaving Prague AirportLeaving Prague AirportLeaving Prague Airport

We are going to miss you!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone its Nadia from Czech Republic!
It's always been my dream to visit Australasian countries. They just seem so different, exotic and far away from the rest of the world. So happy my partner Alexander and I managed to get four months off work so we could travel around.
We arrived to Australia last week. The first impression was incredible. Our first stop was Brisbane. It's a beautiful city, a lot of things to see and do. We went to St John's Cathedral and City Botanic Gardens. Wonderful trees, flowers, a lovely cafe where we had lunch. The next day we caught the ferry to Moreton Island. It a a nice sandy beach and a national Park as well. We went fishing there and had a picnic. From Brisbane we made our way to the Gold Coast where we had terrific time. The beaches are amazing, a lot of attractions, restaurants and bars. Overall, it is a very touristic place. We like it here a lot, so might stay for couple more days. I'll fill you in with the rest of our traveling very soon!

We are in Surfers Paradise now! There are heaps of things to do. During
Gold CoastGold CoastGold Coast

Already forgot about Prague haha...just look at this beauty!!!
the day we went and relaxed on the famous sands of Surfers Paradise Beach under the watchful eye of the Lifesavers, haha there quite a few of them. Went for a swim in the ocean and Alex hired a surf bored and was catching waves all day long!
After a long day at the beach we went and had dinner at Michael's restaurant, one of the many restaurants around that area. The service was nice, our waitress was a very friendly girl who almost spilled a glass of wine on me by accident but appologised a million of times. After dinner we went dancing, even made few friends that tight, also travelers. They were from Germany, we are planning to meet up with them this weekend and go do something together may be clubbing again! Surfers Paradise is party central of the Gold Coast. Most of the clubs and bars are along Cavill Avenue, Orchid Avenue and the Gold Coast Highway.

o gosh....after staying at busy places that were very nice we arrived to nowhere, in the middle of Pacific Ocean. Such a beautiful feeling and island. We are actually in Samoa, staying in beautiful resort. Its not really backpacker thing, its more glamorous and prestige than hostels where we used to stay. So if you ever have chance to afford this beautiful resort which is called Aggy Grey's beach lagoon go for it you will definitely not regret. Its really hot though....and i have know idea how we ended up here. It was special deal at travel agency so we went for it without any doubts that might be wasting money. Its not definitely. We are staying here 6 days and will explore as much as we can of this beautiful island. The ocean is tirquise blue and so hot, warmer than an air. I cant wait for adventures.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

AustraliaAustralia
Australia

Gold Coast at night


Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb