Surfers Paradise!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Surfers Paradise
March 27th 2014
Published: March 27th 2014
Edit Blog Post

After getting the awning fixed in maroochydore, we headed back to Dino and Lee’s for a couple more days, this is when Daz took me into the city for the night as a birthday treat and we stayed at the crowne plaza (very noice)! Amy stayed with Lee. The peacocks took us into Brisbane city where we strolled along the Southbank and had lunch and then enjoyed a few beers at the pub.Whilst in bahrs scrub we went to a Westfield shopping Centre where Amy then got her nose pierced (yuk), not pleasant to watch but she didn’t even flinch.

We then packed up and headed to surfers paradise. We stayed at main beach Caravan Park that was just opposite the beach, lovely spot and a great caravan park. We stayed here for 2 weeks, In the first week we bumped into Tiffany boulton and her family, so we went out for a drink one night and then headed off to Wet n Wild with them the next day, it was great for Amy to catch up with Tiff, lots of talking and laughter to catch up on. They then headed back to Melbourne, Daz flew to Canberra to meet up with ben, and Daniel came to stay with Amy and Myself for a week. Lots of catching up with Dan too, followed by doing all the Theme parks, which started with SeaWorld on Monday, a rest day and out to dinner on Tuesday, then wet n wild on Wednesday, and movie world on Thursday, then a rest day on Friday as Dan was going home that night. On our way to the airport we met up with Daz and Ben, they had rode from Canberra on their motorbikes. After saying goodbye to Dan, Daz, Ben, Amy and myself headed back to the caravan park where we stayed for 2 more nights, before heading off to Noosa where we met up with Maggie and Martin (Darren’s mum and dad).


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb