On the road II


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Surfers Paradise
March 6th 2014
Published: March 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We started at 8 o'clock in the morning. Our first stop was above from Coffs Harbour at Sealy Lookout or "The Forest Sky Pier" it is a jetty in the sky. If several people walk on it, it will swing a little bit. On the way up/down you can see banana trees.

We follow the pacific highway and stopped at the first time we saw kangaroos. After that we saw some more but only driving past.

The next stop was before Maclean next to a cafe. There was another jetty but on a river. We saw some lizards on the stones. Not for the first time. On one day I saw a one or two cm small one. The lizards in Maclean were 20 or 30 cm big.

We past sugar cane fields and factories. We saw a lot of trees and rivers. Everything is green.

Our lunch break was in Byron Bay. There is a nice beach. You can see the Byron Bay Lighthouse which we saw after lunch break from flush against. It is the furthest easterly point of Australias mainland.

We came closer to Queensland. Our next stop was on the border to Queensland there is a Lighthouse and a remember walk fir those who died during second world war.

You can see the skyscrapers from Surfers Paradise our last target for today.

After crossing the border we won one our because of different time zones.

There was enaugh time after arriving in Surfers Paradise to visit the pool and beach and town and river and write the blog.

This hotel has just 22 floors. The building next to it is almost double high. In Sydney I was in a building with a bar in floor 47. This bar tourns on 360° but I was not allowrd to sit down. I wore wrong clothes. It is not allowed to wear: hats, shorts, casual jeans, casual shoes and the last things I have forgotten. They were very friendly and invited me to change my clothes and come back. I haven't done it. This bar is not in the top floor. The top floor of this building is 48.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



7th March 2014

sehr interessant
ein sehr interessanter Bericht. Ich lese ihn täglich. Ich bin gespannt, wie es weiter geht.

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb