Sunshine Coast, Labalsa Park, Point Cartwright


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Sunshine Coast
November 2nd 2012
Published: November 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

When Pamela escaped the big house in Selangor, Nambour, we made Labalsa Park, Point Cartwright, our Sunny Coast base to chill and catch up with Pam, John and friends. Labalsa Park is smack bang in the middle of Millionaires Row, at the base of Point Cartwright. Here the mega richies, don't seem to mind sharing their little patch of paradise with surfees, dog walkers, free campers ( that must be us) and an assortment of fitness fanatics, jogging, power walking or using the free outdoor gym, that bilbo and basho made good use of. Their is also another breed of fitness fanatic that roll up in their posh cars and designer outfits, that rendezvous with their personal trainer to do a public display of "Look at me, I can afford a huge amount of money to pay someone to teach me to exercise in public". We met a guy who just cracked us up laughing , he was dumbfounded why someone would pay someone to tell them to pick up a rock and put it over there. I tried to get it on video, but he was too quick, he quickly stopped his spiel and ran away from the camera, yelling something about not wanting to end up on "you tube" that afternoon.

Labalsa Park really is a picturesque park, with gr8 facilities, and a good walking trail along the Mooloolah River all the way to the end of the breakwall. I have loaded some snaps of the park and our stay with Pam and John at "Deepwater", Minyama, until next time keep smilin' from bilbo and basho's big adventurel









.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb