Soon the Depart Aus!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Sunshine Coast
July 8th 2008
Published: July 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So here is our first entry!

Currently on sunshine coast relaxing and "re-fueling our battries" after last week's hectic packing, planning, moving and working.

We have had a wonderful 10 days here, staying in Bokarina with Russell and Gail (Ryan's dad and step-mom). We are so lucky to experience their hospitality and generosity. THANK YOU!

The first 2 days were beautiful weather (23degrees in the winter!) and Ryan taught me how to surf! It was like "spot the Tasmanian" because all the locals were in full-wet suits but Ryan and I are just in our bathing suits thinking it is hot! hehe

Last weekend Ryan, Russell, Gail and I went camping at Iluka Deer Park. Although it rained the whole time we had a great tarp set-up and kept dry. Played lots of games, read and relaxed by fire. We also went to the Eumundy (spl?) markets on the Saturday.

This week we have been visiting with Ryan's family and family-friends and finishing all our last minute travel plans. Today was the first blue sky in a week so first thing in the morning I went for a nice run on the beach. Then, Ryan and I headed to the beach to do some more surfing. We also biked to Point Cartwright and tonight are going to Gail's Yoga class- lots a fitness hehe!

So tomoro we are off to Malaysia! I don't think it has quite kicked in for us yet though, but I'm sure once we board the flight we will be full of butterflies!

Until next time!

Megan

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb