Slow trip from Toowoomba to Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Stanthorpe
January 29th 2014
Published: January 29th 2014
Edit Blog Post

WELL!!!!

What a day it was today! We are in Stanthorpe for a few days before we move on again. We have never toured the Stanthorpe area before and decided it was time we did and I must say we have not regretted it.

Todays adventures were to great to put all the pictures all in one blog so I have done up a few blogs for today to cover all the different places we visited. I must say, Lyn is now having a NANNY NAP to get over today.

We started out early (07:00 as usual) and headed East on the back road towards the Mt Lindsay Rd and around to Bald Rock National Park. Lovely drive, but it didn't prepare us for the breathtaking beauty of the Bald Rock National Park. The Rock has two ways to the top. The STEEP way (1.2km) and the way for wimps (2.5km) We decided to go up the steep way and come down the wimps way and are we glad we did. unbelievable scenery to be seen on both walks. See attached.

Anyone who can't appreciate the vast variety of beauty this great country has to dish up, just isn't Australian.

Enjoy. I might just take a Nanny Nap to recover as well.

Graeme.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.19s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 27; qc: 98; dbt: 0.1349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb