A week has past in Roma


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Roma
November 26th 2011
Published: November 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Most of this week has been wet, which is a fantastic change from the heat, but you know how it is when you have too much of one weather type... you start wishing for the opposite. We were all been getting a bit of cabin fever, Noah more so. He was stuck inside far too much for his liking and I've come to the conclusion that he needs a rain coat and hat to go with his gumboots, so that he can get outside when it's drizzling or spitting.

Today has been the first blue sky we have seen in about 4 days, so I put on Noah's gumboots and he went and had some fun splashing in a few puddles. In the afternoon I thought we'd go and check out this big undercover playground that we drive past on our way into the main street of Roma. So, Noah and I set off (me walking, him being pushed) with the aim of him running off some steam at the park. Hmmm... good idea, bad execution... the park had signs up to say it was closed.

Only one thing for it, I kept walking / pushing until we reached the main street of Roma. Most of the shops were closed, but we managed to buy Noah some new shoes and some iceblock moulds.

We're not being very exciting at the moment.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb