Goodbye Yellow Patch


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Rockhampton
July 18th 2007
Published: July 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Goodbye Yellow Patch

 Australasia » Australia » Queensland » Rockhampton By Spirit Of Ozz
July 18th 2007 After so many wonderful days here, fishing day and night and in between, enjoying the good weather, learning how to play cards with Peter and Cherry, adventuring up the sand dune, admiring the view from the top and coming down on a 45 degree angle, wow, and have learned or better say forced to learn how to put the bait on the hook (yukky), it is time to leave this place with great memories.
The trip to Rosslyn marina in Yeppoon, north of Rockhampton took 5 hours, the weather was perfect and saw dolphins along the way.
The first day as you do, first thing first....Cappuccino please, then to the laundry and a long shower, thank God for no water restrictions.
The marina has a nice restaurant come coffee shop, and the yacht club is near by.
Next is to go shopping into town as we have run out of nearly everything on board, a bit of retail therapy is good of the soul, for me anyway.....
We will stay here at least 3 days and depending on the winds we will go to Great Keppel Island to have a look.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0653s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb