Australia noosa


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
October 19th 2010
Published: October 19th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well the beer factory was definitely worth the wait and were pleased we made the visit there and made the most of the freebies! ;-) to help us sleep in the horrible grime. we also ended up catching up with one of our friends who we havent seen in 5 years so that was great but thats what we felt kept happening......kept having great days but then we would have to return to as some have put it "faulty towers" so when "D-day" fianlly came we couldnt get outta there quick enough! ......weve gone from one extreme to another with the hostels and are now been very spoilt in homely modern furnished surrounds and are definitely livin up to more of a "flashpacker" with more sociable cleaner backpackers although were still in just a double room and havnt quite braved the "shared room" as yet but we know what time is fast approching.....were thinkin "budget!" ......weve both enjoyed the pleasant surrounds of noosa and the lazy days of soakin up the rays on the beach and "Chil-laxin" as some might say taking in the scenery and watching the millionaires ponder by and live the high life in their posh frocks and suit and booted although its been nice watching a couple of weddings take place in this beautiful scenery ...very picturesque!......and weve resorted to maintainin the so called "budget" and sticking to cookin in this clean warmin lookin hostel......(Duncan "Coles" profits must be up by now off us!) ..... and meeting some nice Europeans and even sampling the hostel's "wine and cheese" evening so not bad living the flashpacker lifestyle ;-).....weve even been tempted to stay until the rest of the week working on those tans and soaking up the life of riley!!! ......although we know that staying in Australia's no 1 awared hostel, the hostels will now only decrease in homeliness from now on!!!

Advertisement



23rd October 2010

Hey Flashpackers!
Good to hear you're enjoying yourself and things are going well. Wish I was picking up some rays on a picturesque beach.........scunthorpe is a long way from that! I'm not sure if you've done the hostel thing back to front? Think I'd rather have done the grime 1st off, ending up with a bit of luxury :-). Keep us updated and keep enjoying xx

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb