Noosa and back to Brisbane


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
October 2nd 2010
Published: November 30th -0001
Edit Blog Post

Bob and Lyn had been on a recent trip to Noosa and advised us what a great time they had had and so we decided to ass this into our trip- and we were delighted that we did!

We were stying in a really great hostel, it was brand new and the facilities were great. Noosa is famed for its longboard surfing so we decided that we would take a surfing lesson. On the morning of our surfing lesson the weather and the tides were against us. It was cold, windy and the waves were really messy. But we went for it and managed to get up on our boards despite the conditions. It was pretty hard going and we were absolutely shattered when we came out of the water. With this in mind- we decided to give it another go the following day. Thankfully the conditions were in our favour the next day and we had a really good days surfing. In the afternoon, we took out a kayak and went around the headlands of the national park at Noosa heads.

Then we headed back to Brisbane and stayed with Bob and Lyn. Although we had to do some job hunting, we managed to do some more exploring around Brisbane.

We went to Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo and watched birds of prey shows and crocodile feeding. We then went to Coloundra on the sunshine coast. We also took a trip to Mount Tambourine, a national park, where we did a really nice walk and then had lunch at a great vantage point.

Next Stop Sydney…


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb