Australia Zoo


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa Heads
February 14th 2011
Published: February 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

I only spent 2 nights in Noosa and never got the chance to really see it as I went to Australia Zoo for the full day, but I think it would have been nice to just chill there. It is a little spaced out, but the beach looked really nice and the vibe seemed pretty relaxed. It did seem quite an expensive place though in terms of living there. The houses looked big and posh, with jetty's.

Well Australia Zoo was smaller than I expected and got a little bored pretty quickly. They had all the Australian animals expected, but hardly any from across the world like Chester Zoo (long time since I've been, but sure they have lots). They only had elephants, tigers and some American alligators that were foreign. Saying that it was nice to finally see some local animals, the koala bears looked as cute as you'd expected. They sleep for 20 hours and spend the rest basically eating. Not sure whose more lazy, the koala bears or Kayode, tough call. Watched the crocodile show which wasn't as good as I hoped, they just explained a bout the ins and outs of the crocs and fed them. I was expecting some wrestling match or something. Maybe if Steve Irwin was still around he would have. Oh yet to try Kangaroo meat, must remember to purchase some.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb