Day 51


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa Heads
November 21st 2010
Published: November 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

After a very cosy night in the tent, which thankfully was secure from spiders, we awoke to day number 2 of canoeing! Ever so happy to be reunited with our boat and paddles we set off down the river this time to yet another lake which would lead us to a 2.5km 'bush hike'. Thankfully this 'hike' was entirely along the main road and so we arrived at the beach which was completely deserted! The waves were amazing and we spent most of the afternoon lying on the beach and in the sea before 'hiking' back to the boats! Luckily the hike was broken up by several kanagaroo sightings and we arrived at the boats ever so slightly exhausted but desparate to get back to land! The paddle back was long but we made it ashore and said an emotional goodbye to our canoe before heading to the spider infested showers for a freshen up! The goon was once again opened and we enjoyed a night of drinking games and kangaroo steak before heading back to the tent for a suprisingly better nights sleep with the exception of Becky's snoring!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0561s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb