Eumundi Markets


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa Heads
March 11th 2006
Published: March 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Today we met up with Sean and Emma (from our Fraser trip) and we headed to Eumundi Markets (largest market in Queensland). Just as we arrived on the bus the heavens opened up! The first stop was the pac a mac man. I got a fetching XXL lilac rain coat to my ankles and Andy got a dashing royal blue knee length number! He ripped the first one so we said it was ripped and took it back!
We had a wander around the market for a couple of hours. Lots of nice things. I got a ring and an anklet! Andy got nothing.


As you can see from the photo we were still looking for funny signs.
The market started to close at one, so we went over to the bus stop to catch the bus back to Noosa. What time was the next bus@ 3pm! There were other angry people at the bus stop too. So we had to spend 2 hours in a dead little town. We think it's a ploy to keep people in the town longer and look in the little shops. We even went into the museum and looked at stuffed insects!

Once we got back we went to pay for our room for last night and tonight. We were due to get a free night in a dorm included with our Fraser tour, but we had upgraded to a double so had some to pay, but in the end we got it totally free! What a result another freebie!

After some time in Noosa the 4 of us got together again that night to swap places to go in New Zealand and South East Asia.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 11; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0864s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb