Finallly did it


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa Heads
March 20th 2007
Published: March 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So yeah, got to be a bit speedy to get u people upto date. And am literallly in the dark here.
But have left sydney now. And over the next 2 week I am working my way up the east coast to cairns. But after that I'm going to be heading back down to adelaide to work upto darwin. But i'm leacing oz on the 10th May and then to Bali for a few and then i'm back in the home land for the 16th of May.
I'm currently somewhere called rainbow beach, and tomorrow am heading to fraser island.
So yeah, I have left Jill behind in sydney to fend for herself, think she is more than capable. But was great to have been along with her so far, but different plans.
But last few weeks, been working a bit, managed to be the most slack one night and only served 4 people, yeah, there were lots of glasses that needed collecting.
Gotta go, will edit or update this sometime soon when i get some more time, had been a while and few things have happened so will give better stories when i next get chance.
Quick one before
AJAJAJ

Never met some one with so much energy as this man, really good to have around on a busy night at work
i go, last night guy i'm travelling with woke up in the middle of the night, to find some one in his dorm half hanging out of the window, on the 4th floor, they were sleep walking and he had to pull em back in, weird stuff happens, doesn't make ur's look to bad now danny.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

KatKat
Kat

Another great person to work with. Although i did try to avoid working as much as possible
DannyDanny
Danny

My manager at work, knows how to look after his staff
Byron bay light houseByron bay light house
Byron bay light house

This is the most easterly point of mainland australia
Surfer's paradiseSurfer's paradise
Surfer's paradise

Very commercial place
Col/ Aj's dadCol/ Aj's dad
Col/ Aj's dad

One of the nicest people u'll ever meet. Col worked at the pub doing maintenance or anything else just to give a hand


22nd March 2007

Biting on Fraser
Fraser island is great fun driving on! You'll love reversing when it's a one-way. Watch out for the 'Nut' or 'Horse' flies - they are right pesky bugs. They actually draw blood when they bite!!! Loved every minute-honest. Reckon you'll turn the jeep over with your manic driving.

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb