Australia 2019


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa Heads
March 23rd 2019
Published: March 23rd 2019
Edit Blog Post

Victoria and OliviaVictoria and OliviaVictoria and Olivia

On the fig tree walk.
This will be our last Blog before returning home on April 1st (no fooling). Our niece Victoria and her daughter Olivia have been with us for the past 3 weeks returning home on March 21st. They took a side trip to Sydney for a few days which they really enjoyed. While they were in Noosa Heads there was a surfing competition with competitors from around the world. One unusual event was dog surfing which was quite entertaining and included numerous breeds such as an English Bull Dog.

At least in this area, there appears to be a greater level of home services available. Our car, which is included in the house rental. is serviced and maintained by a mechanic who makes house calls. The same is true of the golf cart. There is even a “doggie wash” service that we noticed in the neighbourhood on more than one occasion. Some business ideas for those entrepreneurs that follow our blog!!

Since golf membership is included in the house rental, we have played about 40 rounds of golf over the 3 months at Noosa Springs. The golf course is of high caliber but quite unforgiving therefore it’s been costly to replace
Mother and daughter Mother and daughter Mother and daughter

Enjoying a nice long beach walk on the North Shore Noosa Head
all the lost golf balls. We have been unable to go by the Costco without stopping in to replenish the supply!!!

We have sent out fewer blogs this year as our visit has been more stationary, staying closer to Noosa Heads. In August, we’re looking forward to our first trip to Scotland. Hopefully we’ll be able to share some great experiences as we spend 3 weeks exploring many interesting and historic sites of the Scottish countryside.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.309s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.065s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb