My Beach House


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Mission Beach
April 19th 2008
Published: April 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys. so just a very short one today as there is not much to say, but i was online so thought i would at least put something!! Leaving Scotty Beach house in a couple of hours, after 3nights here. Has been really cool, its a really nice little hostel with decking, pool etc, and not far from the beach, though still gutted cant swim in the sea here, rediculous!! Has been cool hanging out with the guys here as well, and it looks like we should be travelling together for the next week or so which is good. Today i am off to magnetic island for 3 nights, and its about 3hours drive and a ferry away we think. Should be cool, though unsure about swimming conditions there yet. better be able to!!

Yesterday we all had a bit of a lie in, and as i was about to go out for a walk, Ollie arrived back from sky-diiving, followed by the girls who were eager to hear all about it! He had an awesome time, though was a bit cloudy which was a shame for him! So instead of going for my walk, we all ended up[ having a bit of a chat, and then decided to stroll to the supermarket to get some supplies, which included, some fruity loops aka, Cheerios!! happy times, i have missed the old cereal!!

We then made the group decision to have a pool day, though little else to do to be fair! So we all bummed out by the pool all afternoon with a mixture of sunbathing, reading, chatting and of course swimming, or in my case jumping in the pool like a lunatic at various angles! Sopeaking of reading, Ollie has leant me "trust me im a junior doctor"...it hasnt scared me quite yet, lol! Good little read though!

In the evening we headed to the bar to play some pool, and of course have some of the free wine...yeah, i still dont like wine it turns out! Ollie and i had a best of 7 game of pool, i won 4-3, though it was a little scary for a bit!!The girls got a bit bored of that thoguh so we all went back to cook various meals, mmm....pasta! The rest of the night basically consisted of chatting, and watching ollies dvd from sky-diving, looked awesome, kind of tempted! We were also joined by the irish lads, Dave and Aaron, and they are soo funny, was laughing away until about half 12.

Like i said, nothing amazing but a little something to keep you happy! Sorry no photos lately, upload issues on web cafe computers!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0802s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb