Mooloolabah with Rob, Nessa and princess Jazz


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Maroochydore
November 14th 2012
Published: November 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Jetsetters Rob, Nessa and Princess Jasmine, were holidaying on the sunny coast, in a luxury, ocean front apartment, with magnificent views out to sea, from point Cartwright, right up the sunny coast to Maroochydore and beyond. Meanwhile Bilbo and Basho were roughing it out on John and Janes picturesque farm at Nambour, all it took was a bottle of wine and some fine winter garments for the princess, and we were in for the nght, as long as we kept a low profile, used the tradies entrance, as to not tip off the locals that royalty had come to town.

A great afternoon with stories from lands far away washed down with upmarket beer and exotic dukkah dips, belly laugh entertainment by princess Jasmine topped off a great afternoon, with the southerners. Come sundown we settledown for the night with pretty much more of the same, great food, wine and stimulating conversation, until we all got drunk and fell down and crawled off to bed.

Golden sunrise over far horizon out to sea, a few hangover shots to start the day and we were off to the Mooloolabah Surf club for coffee and exotic delights from the pattisserie, finished off what was truly a wonderful catch up with Brother Rob, sister in law Vanessa, and our latest niece Princess Jasmine.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0525s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb