Mission Beach to Magnetic Island


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Magnetic Island
December 1st 2008
Published: December 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

G'day from Magnetic Island!

We (Chris, Jack and I) left Cape Trib on Sunday and made our way down to Mission Beach. We were staying in a lovely place called the Mission Beach Retreat. We went to the beach in the afternoon - had a swim within the stinger net enclosure and played some frisbee.
In the evening we had a lovely italian meal.

Yesterday morning we took the bus down to Townsville and had a wonder round the art deco centre - not much happening there. Then we got the 6pm boat over to Magnetic Island. We are staying in a lovely place called Tropical Palms Inn - today we are hoping to go exploring for the 200 wild Koala living on the island! Tommorrow we are heading to Airlie beach and going to stay there 2 nights and on Friday we are heading out to the whitsundays - we hope. We have found a Tallship to Sail on!!!!! The Magic of the Whitsundays (I think) looks fantastic and a once in a lifetime thing so we hope to get booked on that for Friday. Will update everyone from Airlie.

Lots of Love Astrid & Chris (&Jack!) xx

PS it is sssssooooooo hot its not liveable! The bugs are huge! I mean massive up here!!!!



Advertisement



2nd December 2008

mission beach
No way! Thats where i spent my 19th birthday at the same resort, weird. x

Tot: 0.206s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1695s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb