Goondiwindi & the Farm


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Goondiwindi
August 30th 2010
Published: August 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

2-8-10 Happy Birthday Margaret . Well it’s all go now , we have Farmer Bruce, Farmer Den & Farmer Jim all sloshing around in the mud trying to build a new chicken pen. While they were doing it tough, Merry, Maddy & I took Margaret out for morning tea & we had a nice time, it was a shame as Nicky had to work but we took her a hot chocolate & Scones, Jam & Cream to the shop. We came home & fixed the guys lunch & then we cooked Margaret a nice Birthday Tea, & Maddy helped her blow out her candles. On Tuesday we talked Jim & Merry into staying another day, so that we could get the Chicken Pen finished. They worked their butt’s off & finally Bruce was ready to cut the chickens wings & put them in their new home, All 6 chooks love the space. The next day we said goodbye to Jim & Merry & Marg & Bruce, it was sad to see them go, but at least the Guinea Pig gave birth to 2 baby‘s & Merry got to see them. It was back to normal, except it rained again & we could not do much. Nick bought home 6 little Bantam Chickens & put them in the old Chook Pen & 2 more Road Island Red Chooks, which there was a pecking order with the old chooks, but all is fine now. Mick went to Polo X near Warwick & we stayed home as Maddy had Pony Camp on the Sunday & Pop drove Nicky & Maddy over. She does so well for 3 on her horse Lilly, she is unreal. After Pony Camp we had a rest. Mick got home late & it was a Show Holiday Monday so after a ride on Micks old 1943 Massey Ferguson Tractor to smooth out some of the paddocks where the horses have made a mess, with Maddy helping him. They all decided to go for a ride on the horses up the road, so the 3 of them took off, it was so nice to see Maddy riding with them. Well will catch up soon with everyone.




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



1st September 2010

Great photos....you both looking good...missing you both and the Gals...luv yas...big kiss from Jake GRRXXXXGGGGRRRRRXXXXXX
20th September 2010

Goondiwindi & the Farm
To Tony & Cher, Miss you two as well. Hope Jake is OK. The girls getting older & slower ( like Me) cant wait to catch up love Den & Shelly xxxx

Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0806s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb