Tambourine Rainforest from high above the ground


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast
November 10th 2013
Published: October 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The next morning we got up early once again. This time we were driving away from the city and to the Tambourine rainforest. We had planned to explore the rainforest by walking on their skywalk. We got there at 10.30 am which was an hour after they opened. It was a lot easier to drive this time as we were getting more and more used to the Australian roads and traffic.

The rainforest was amazing! It was absolutely beautiful and all three of us were so amazed and just blown away by it. The skywalk was really cool, it was basically a high bridge made out of wood built as the walkway. We saw a lot of amazing vegetation. The walk took about an hour and a half as we walked slowly and took many pictures. Afterwards we visited the Eco-gallery and had lunch at a café.

We left the forest at 3 pm and got back to the hotel at 4.30 pm. The price for this adventure was 19.50 AUD per person.



As we were staying an apartment we are able to cook our own dinner, so in order to save some money we decided to do that. After we finished our dinner we decided to walk to into the city for some dessert. We found a little ice cream stand were be bought ice cream and drinks. Then we walked back to our apartment, relaxed for a while before we fell asleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb