Day 3 - Wet n Wild


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Surfers Paradise
March 23rd 2012
Published: March 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Water SlidesWater SlidesWater Slides

at wet n wild
The clock alarm rang at 7:30am. We were both still very tired, but at the same time we wanted to go to Wet n Wild. Wet n Wild is a water theme park located not far away from our hotel. It is one of the popular tourist theme parks in Gold Coast. Nicole and I drank hot chocolate on the balcony (where there was chairs) overlooking the beach view. The sea swells were loud, we could hear them from the balcony. It was a windy day and the sky was a little bit grey.

After breakfast, we packed our towels, bathers, camera, phone and tickets into our drawstring bag that we were carrying around with us. The bus came, and it was a different bus driver. The bus driver was a middle age african man who was bald. The bus ride there took about 20minutes. It wasn't a big bus, it was a like a van bus which only carried around 15 passengers. The bus was boring, it wasn't as exciting as the other bus which carried around 40 passengers. The bus had no TV, no radio and no music. 😞

Our boredem soon turned into excitment. As we
TorandoTorandoTorando

at wet n wild
reached the gates of Wet n Wild, the line was really short, we were the 2nd group from the front. We got our rist bands and headed inside to find a shaded spot to sit. We also brought a locker, because we didn't want any of our things taken/stolen.

All the rides at Wet n Wild has got to do something with water. The rides we went on was the AquaLoop, Aqua Racer, Surfrider, Kamikaze, Black hole, Tornado and the Mach 5. 80% of those rides I went on was water slides.

The time went really fast, next thing you know, your bus is nearly coming. We quickly changed into our clothes (which wasn't wet) and headed off to the bus bay. This time the bus was early, we only had to wait for less than 3 minutes. We had to show them the tickets before hopping on. Once we were on, we had to wait for the people who were late. We waited for like 5minutes. I was so tired all I wanted to do was sleep. Finally the people came! The bus driver drove to other passengers hotels first, then he stopped at the hotel I was at.

We got off and headed to the lift. Once we were in our room, first thing we did was charge everything, because it was nearly out of bettery. After that we stayed in the room and talked about things for nearly 30 minutes. We went and headed off to the pool for a quick swim. The water was cold and there was 3 other people around the pool lying on the chairs provided. The pool was surrounding by chairs which could be turned into a chair bed and there was like a bar/cafe there. There was also a gym at the hotel.

After that, we went back to our room, had a shower and got ready to go out for dinner. We had a buffet dinner which cost $40 altogether. We had a scroll down the beach and then headed off to our hotel room. We watched some TV, got changed back and got ready for bed.

It was a really fun day. 2 hours later, we were sleeping.

😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb