Day 2 - Sea World


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Main Beach
March 22nd 2012
Published: March 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

I got up and the temperature was warm. I had cereal for breakfast, there wasn't alot to eat for breakfast because there wasn't any ovens or cooking materials. We got changed and took the lift down to the hotel lobby where our bus was waiting for us. We had to show them the tickets before hopping onto the bus. The bus was crowded and the bus driver was an old man who seemed really nice. The bus ride took around 10 minutes.

We got to Sea World and there was a lot of people in the line to come in and buy tickets. We brought our tickets and walked in the door. Sea World had a few 'scary' rides, but the rest of the rides were for kids and families, which was quite boring for me...

Nicole (the person who I was travelling with) and I went on the Sea Viper, Jet Resuce, Vikings Revenge, we went on a monorail called Sea World Mono Rail and we went on the Sky High Skyway. We went on those rides a couple of times.

It was really busy at Sea World. Towards the end of the day we both went on the Castaway Bay boat which where we got wet by water guns. We weren't happy about our clothes getting wet, because we didn't bring out bathers. But it was a funny ride. Castaway Bay was full of young kids shooting water at us. How immature.

End of the day we went to the bus way waiting for the bus to come. It came 10 minutes late, but we weren't angry with that because we got to spend more time at Sea World. We hopped on the bus (again showing our tickets) and the bus driver drove us to our hotel.

We had dinner at a resturant near the hotel which cost $25 for both of us. We walked back to the hotel and then went into the lift to get to our room. We had to shower, because we got wet. After that, we watched some TV before getting ready for bed.

Today was a really fun day. We enjoyed every bit of Sea World (not including the rides for little kids..)

😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb