Day 1


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Surfers Paradise
March 22nd 2012
Published: March 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

As I got off the Virgin Australia DJ 535 flight from Sydney to Gold Coast, I was really tired because I landed at Sydney 5:30pm, but I was also really excited aswell. My flight was a 'stopover', so it meant we had to stop in Sydney and hop on another plane to get to Gold Coast. Me and my friend, Nicole, both went and got our luggage at the luggage collection place. As we got our of the airport we felt a cold breeze blow onto us. Gold Coast was nearly dark when we got outside and hopped on the Gold Coast tourist shuttle bus to go to our hotel. Gold Coast was really bright at night. It was surrounded by Nightclubs, Bars, Resturants and Shopping stores. We checked in and dropped off our luggage and then we went for a walk around the beach. The beach was quiet, because it was night time. The waves were loud as they came crashing towards the shore. There was palm trees around the beach. The wind was making the palm trees move.

We had dinner at Mc Donald's opposite the beach on Cavill Avenue. We got back to the hotel and we went on the balcony and had a look around Surfers Paradise. It was a cold night in Gold Coast. We were a little bit scared, because our room was on the 20th floor and there was only a bar stopping us from falling down. After that, we had a shower and then went to bed. We were tired from the flight this morning, and we were both excited about going to Sea World tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb