"hail are we going out tonight?....."


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Surfers Paradise
February 16th 2006
Published: February 16th 2006
Edit Blog Post

yoooooooooooooooooooooo, hows everyone? we are good, great, amazing, fab, chillen, "loving life" right now. ahhhh, k what have done since i last wrote.......um, tuesday it was beautiful out so we spent the day at the beach, and that night we went out for our first night in surfers. we went out with a bunch of ppl from our hostel, it was great cause when you go out with them you get free drinks at the bars and stuff. it was valentines day so the bar owner came up to me (kayla) and was like oh ill give you a free bottle of champagne if you come up on stage and play a dating game. it was a little but sketchy, but it sounded like fun and he said i can win a prize, so i did it. it was really stupid, these guys had to try and pick me up, they were all losers, but guess what.......I WON US A FREE TRIP TO WHITSUNDAYS! its a 3 day sailing trip! how amazing is that, and we can go anytime. we are planning it for april when we come back up the coast. should be fun.

okay wednesy was cloudy so we went downtown, and did our first grocery shop. it was awesome we got so much food and it's SOOO much cheaper then buying food for every meal. we can cook it up at our hostel in the communal kitchen so its great. last night we had cheesy torellini, with milk. i can't explain how good a glass of cold milk was ......all we ever drink is warm tap water so it was a great treat.

last night we went out with the guys (fig and them....) it was fun, hails met a cool guy from sweden. anyawys i gotta go, my time is running out

oh, i wanted to tell you a few things that are different here

firstly, hardly anyone here smokes! and the ppl that do are tourists, not many australians do.

and another thing, everyone here is so fit. we really haven't seen any ppl that are over weight. its pretty cool, and motivational.

oh and they drive on the other side of the road! hahah, im just kidding im sure you already knew that...

okay, gotta go, miss and love everyone

ps- nikki carts your comment was so funny, i love you

oh and mom! i can' t get ahold of you 😞 its really frustrating, how i can i get ahold of dad who is always out, and your home and i never talk to you....im calling thursday night 10pm your time, love you!

Advertisement



16th February 2006

Miss you!!!
Hey girls.. it sounds like you are having sooo much fun... and i am sooo jealous!! Miss you both!!!
16th February 2006

rockin it!
you girls make me smile. all my buddies from Aus that i met in Banff were stoked to know that some of my bestest's were travelling THEIR country! they loved canada, i was convinced YOU'd love AUS more! haha all my love, hils xoxo

Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb