At GinGin


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gin Gin
June 16th 2011
Published: July 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

I got to the camp sight alot earlyer then i thort i was gunna. It ended up ony been 80ks but the roads where shit no room on the road and were very windey as well but i got there. I found james and rachels tent with very little trouble.
They got back at 5pm and the good times begon.
There working on a salad mix farm and there not likeing it to much at this stage but with any luck they will get into it.
On friday night we got on the goon and had a big night and i managed to closeline my self but all is good i was drunk.
On saturday night there was a huge socal club weekend for a power company. So we ended up on the goon again and another big night they had a wine tasteing in the day and they owner gave us 4 full bottles of wine and the ladies gave us all the leftover chees and cracks and we were in heven. James lost a bet with one of the workers and had to slide in a mass mud puddle. Every one else new he was wrong apart from him but it was all worth it. We still end up in bed by 11pm but really pissed great night. I was gunna leave on the sunday but to hung over so desided to head out Monday insted.
I had a great few days with james and rach and hope to meet up with then in melbourn soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.034s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0669s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb