Fraser Island


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Fraser Island
June 9th 2011
Published: June 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today we had a good day on Fraser Island. Amy & Nathan swam in Lake Mackenzie at around 9am. The water was beautiful! We also did a big drive in the bush on the sand & mud & then drove really fast on the long beach – we even drove through little creeks! There were bumps everywhere.

Yesterday (Wednesday) we got on the barge to get to Fraser Island. It was good fun but only lasted for about a five minute trip. When Daddy drove off the barge straight onto the beach, we got stuck after three metres & had to let the tyres down again! We then had a really long drive on the beach & through the forest to get to our camp. We all talked on Dad’s UHF radio to our cousin Jen. It was a long day.

Before that we had spent a few days with our friends Kade, Lily & Zak. We stayed at their house & went to Dreamworld. Nathan’s favourite ride was the Giant Drop & Amy’s favourite was the Log Ride, even though she was a little scared at first. It was a great day. We went on lots of rides & swam at Whitewater World.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb