Double Island Trip


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Fraser Island
September 19th 2007
Published: April 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Heading up the BeachHeading up the BeachHeading up the Beach

Everyone waiting for the cars to be fueled up before we all headed up the beach. Maybe we should have taken a Jerry can for Wesley's car.
This trip was for Michael's 19th Birthday. We all went up Double Island for 2 nights. We took Wesley and Anthoney's 4x4 and off we went. The weather was so perfect. Sun shining all day and nice warm nights. We sat around the Fire till stupid hours in the morning drinking till we all passed out. Spent the days Playing games, swimming, tanning in the sun and 4x4 up the beach. We passed through Rainbow Bay. No Rainbow but the sun was shinning.


That night we did Ice bombs.
1 Bottle of Smirnoff
1 Shot glass of Blue Curacao
Half fill a tall glass with the Smirnoff. Drop the shot in. Now skull every drop that is in the glass.
Not too bad tasting. Also may put you on your ass.


The next morning we woke to Wesley and Simone curled up in the same bed. Funniest thing ever to wake up to find. That morning we had the best Bacon and Eggs I've had in a long time. We packed up after lunh for the drive home, just so that we could sit around in the sun, swim and go fishing.
Up the BeachUp the BeachUp the Beach

Everyone just after we had all set up we took off for a drive.
After that we went for a quick drive up to the cherry Venture. It's an old ship that was washed ashore around 30 years ago. Not much left of it now. Just some ruins.


On the way home Wesley's car ran out of Fuel. So while Anthoney, Simone, Emily and Timmy went to get us some more fuel we sat back and watched Mr Deeds on Wes's car DVD player. It took them the whole movie to get back to us with the fuel. When we finally got back home Michaels parents had a everyone round theirs waiting to suprise him with a cake.


Michael had a great Birthday and we all had an amazing weekend. Some of the best memories I have up Double Island. It's a weekend I will never forget.



People who where there: Jennifer, Michael, Wesley, Jason, Timmy, Anthoney, Simone, Emily, Fiona, Amy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Me & HayleyMe & Hayley
Me & Hayley

Me and Hayley sitting round the camp sight.
MichaelMichael
Michael

Lying around on the beach was so mch fun.
Me & MichaelMe & Michael
Me & Michael

Me and Michael sitting round in the sun on the beach.
Michael & TimmyMichael & Timmy
Michael & Timmy

Michael and His Cousin Timmy. Boys will be boys.
Morning AfterMorning After
Morning After

This was the morning after a night on Ice Bombs. Great Drink. Great Times. Great Stories.


Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb