Have a Perfect Holiday Getaway in Cairns Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cape Tribulation
December 10th 2007
Published: December 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

This Christmas why not experience a one of a kind adventure in Cairns? There are numerous exciting activities in Cairns that are just perfect for the whole family to enjoy! Explore Kuranda Rail, Rainforestation and Skyrail Tour Cairns or better yet visit Cape Tribulation or dare to experience the Daintree 4WD Safari!

From the Railway Station you can get on the famous Kuranda Scenic Rail. The journey is unforgettable and you will be toured to through one of the world’s most scenic rail routes. The road is a crisscross of hand-hewn tunnels and bridges straddling remarkable chasms. While you are on your way to Rainforestation, you will find the breathtaking Barron Falls and will arrive at beautiful Kuranda Station short after.
The Rainforestation is a sprawling garden and rainforest where a vast selection of fun activities awaits you. You will also get to see numerous native animals as you journey along the Rainforest. To witness an Aboriginal performance, join the Dreamtime Walk and learn the excitement of their culture.

Be one with nature as you visit the world Heritage Listed Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Park or travel to the famous Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary for “Morning tea with the singing birds”. In this place you will be inspired by the adorable and cuddly Koala and playful Kangaroos.

Stay at Quality Southside in for a more exciting tropical vacation! It offers spacious rooms, spacious rooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans, large suites with spas and kitchenettes, queen size beds, tea and coffee facilities, ensuite with bath, shower and hairdryer, free cable television, room service for dinner and breakfast and many more!
Quality Southside Inn is located 3kms from the city centre and 6 kms from the international and local airport. This tropical hotel is designed for both business and leisure travellers.

For more information about Quality Southside Inn, visit: http://www.southsideinn.com.au


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb